Thursday, 26 September 2013

22nd Birthday photo diary.

I had a pretty cool birthday, hanging around with friends and family which is just what I wanted. And cake, but that comes later. Here's what I've been up to of late.





My very cheeky cat deciding to steal my water!


One of my favourite drinks ever.



My dad's very cool cup.



Super messy orange nails, nail polish by American Apparel.



When I went to visit my friend Lucy at her new Student accommodation, I found a random door knocker on the side? haha.



Playing 'Kings' our favourite drinking game.



Chris and Beckie playing with rock candy.



The cutest couple ever, Rosa and Bradley.



Delicious pizza...


Julia tucking in!




The face of sheer joy.









Morgan spiced rum and pineapple juice, yum.



Tom and Michael being anti-social. It wasn't long before we all started getting a little silly for the camera.







This tasty cocktail was called Sorano punch which if I recall correctly has Disarano, Midouri, Whiskey and orange juice.


Me and Mark, my floral print dress is from New Look, gold chain is from H&M.





We all decided to go back to Lucy's after the bar and hang out.



Eventually we all got very tired, tried to crash but only ended up sleeping for 2 hours, Lucy's sofa's are very uncomfortable! so we came home around 6am.


Do you like my make-up from the night before? ahaha.





This cake was AMAZING, white chocolate cake is better than milk chocolate in my firm opinion, my sister picked out this cake - she has great taste! (you see what I did there?) Today was a family day, I spent my actual birthday watching T.V. and eating Chinese food with the fam, I wouldn't have it any other way =)

2 comments:

  1. You had FUN on your birthday! That cake looks AMAZING!!! OMG!!! We are celebrating my birthday on Saturday night and Grace is baking me a cake! Butter pecan with vanilla frosting! YUM!!! I am excited ! We will just hang out at Andy's house and eat and eat some more! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND!!! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeeeeeeeey HAPPY BIRTHDAY hun :) looks like you had a lot of fun hehe
    x<3

    ReplyDelete