Monday, 7 October 2013

Photo diary - fun times.

Although I've had next to no money, I've still managed to do a couple fun things. Now that I'm back at uni there won't be much time for all this stuff so I've made the most of it. Here are some of the things I've been up to lately.



My friend Chris bought me this amazing shisha pipe for my birthday, I haven't used it yet but I'm excited to give it a try!



We had some pretty great cocktails at a pub in Camden, this last one was called 'creamy vanilla skies' which consisted of Tia Maria, fresh cream, milk and vanilla vodka.





I did a little reading in the sunshine, my current read is 'Catching Fire' by Suzanne Collins.




The cats made the most of the sunshine too!






Make-up and hair looks for my birthday.




My little sisters love to bake, while I was visiting home we cooked and baked a lot, this was cinnamon and vanilla cake.


 By the time it I was all packed and ready to go, my cat gave me a pretty obvious hint that he didn't want me to leave!



As soon as I got back to North London my friends treated me to some champagne and one of the best birthday cakes I've ever tasted! I'm lucky to have -and live with- such kind and lovely friends.



I chilled out with some pizza and watched Clueless, gotta love crazy Friday nights.



I was lucky enough to go see Paramore in Concert! I've been wanting to see this band since I was 14. These photo's don't belong to me, I picked them up from around the web because all the pics I took were blurry, I was too busy having an amazing time to worry about picture quality!






1 comment:

  1. wooooooooow you got to see Paramore, that's so cool :)
    I love your nail polish too and your cats are so cute
    x<3

    ReplyDelete