Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Christmas at home.

I had a nice, relaxed Christmas at home as I usually do. I paced myself better this time! (last year I had stomach problems and was up all night in agony) but alas, not this year. It was so nice to come home and see the family after not seeing them for months, and the cats too. I missed the cats a lot, I wish I had them with me in North London, essay writing would be a lot less stressful if I had those furry little balls of sunshine around.





I think I'm addicted to these things, someone should have taken the box from me. Seriously.






The presents, of course the cats had to start trying to unwrap them before we did...





Chocolate for breakfast, standard really.




Our Christmas dinner was pigs in blankets, stuffing balls, roast chicken, roast duck, rice, roast potatoes, all smothered in gravy with some cabbage on the side, you know, to balance it all out.




I got some pretty cheap, pretty poor tasting Champagne from the supermarket whilst I was present buying, but me and my mum drank it anyway. After all that eating we stretched a bit and looked all cute, or some of us did.













The lens cup my older sister got me for Christmas, this is probably the coolest present I've ever gotten! haha, and I stupidly left it back at home when I came back to uni, but I will remember it next time. I love novelty anything, if you don't know that about me then you don't know me at all. I really do love Christmas is an awesome holiday, you sit around watching films, eating all your favourite foods, you spend time with your family and you get to do this all day. If Christmas were everyday I wouldn't mind one bit.

1 comment:

  1. that cup is AMAZING ^^ i'm glad you had a good xmas hun :) your cats are so cute
    x<3

    ReplyDelete