Thursday, 27 March 2014

Pastel obsession.

Just a week ago it was the Spring equinox, the time of year in March when the sun crosses the celestial equator, in other words, its officially Spring now! which in England is always a rare and good thing. I've been thinking fashion lately, specifically pastel fashion. I've always been a little obsessed with pastels, even though I don't own many clothes that would come under that category. There's something about dusty pinks, mint greens and lavender that makes me happy, and in the spirit of doing what makes one happy here's a mood board of my pastel inspirations. I weep for my bank account the day I get paid because I will be buying it all.



This pastel jacket that Hayley Williams wore in her music video for 'Still into you' is insane! I can totally see why people would hate it but I would wear it every day of the week. I think the jacket is from UNIF.












I saw these glasses in Camden a while ago, I'm kicking myself for not buying them.








Marie Antoinette, queen of pastel fashion.


Its like candy for the eyes! I like to wear the lighter spectrum of the pastel chart, although I'd love to wear it head to toe I don't think I can really get away with that look so I'll wear one or two pastels at a time. Lately the only thing I get dressed for is class so I'm excited for my friends birthday on Saturday, finally a chance to play dress up. I'll probably be opting for darker colors but at least I have a little inspiration for the coming warmer months. 

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE this post so much ^^ you have to go back to Camden and get those sunnies, they are just amazing
    x<3

    ReplyDelete

Streat Life festival at Alexandra Palace

I'm all about festivals (I've been to 4 this year already) so when I heard about the street food and craft beer festival hap...