Thursday, 3 July 2014

Photo diary.


I had a peculiar dream the other night, I was swimming in the sea all happy, then suddenly this jelly fish walks - yes walks - over to me. I run through the sea and make it to the shore but the jelly fish just casually walks onto land and continues to chase me, in slow motion. I remember thinking 'that's weird, shouldn't jelly fish evaporate on land because they're mostly water?' haha, I seem to only ever get strange dreams when I nap during the day for some reason. 

Massive digression over, here's what I've been up to. We went to this bar called 'House of Wolf' in Islington, but it wasn't as good as we expected, we tried to enjoy the 80's music (puke face) and took some selfies.









The smart way to split a bottle of wine.




Sunshine! its actually been hot and sunny in London, I'm going to try and savor this because who knows when it'll be like this again.







Me and my little sisters went to China Town to explore/soak in the sun/buy unnecessary amounts of food.








We went to Cafe Rouge for lunch, my friends said they do amazing food that is fairly priced, I'd agree with that. I was happy we got a window seat, I love people watching.






My sister got the Croque-Monsieur and I got the Croque-Madame. It was so. Good. Came with a lot of fries too. I wish I had tried the entire menu but I was stuffed after this meal. Great value for money. Also the waiting staff are really sweet.






I live for sunshine yellow yolks, my sister hates them, which is why she went for the non-egg version, but she's crazy okay.





My cat likes to sit anywhere and everywhere.





We've really let our garden go, it looks like a jungle out there, but the up side is seeing all the cool bugs that it attracts. 




I drew this the other day, and got a lot of compliments on it, so thank you! it's Elsa from the Disney film 'Frozen' which I thought was funnier and more interesting than the average Disney princess film.

It's the hottest day of the year so far and I'm melting, but I'd rather it be blisteringly hot that cold like it is the majority of the time here. Looking forward to the picnic we've planned for Saturday, I haven't had one in years, I've also thought about going to the zoo and the beach lately, when did I become a ten year old again?

Happy Thursday! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. that drawing is so pretty! and your cat is too cute :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete