Thursday, 21 August 2014

Blogger Spotlight

I follow a LOT of blogs so this was a difficult list to bring together, but I've managed to compile a list of my top 6, I tried to get blogs across all genres, so if you like following cool recipes, lavish lifestyles posts, beauty product reviews, advice, and fashion, then read on.


This is a lifestyle blog with a focus on fashion, culture and art. Her style inspires me and she's also a talented artist. If you're into creepy art and Japanese culture then Kat is your girl.












For those who love to bake, in my opinion there's no better blog than this one belonging to a sweet girl from New Orleans - Joy the baker.








One of my all time favorites is The Londoner, this girl has some seriously drool worthy holiday snaps, beautiful pictures of Paris adventures, dining in the south of France and sun bathing in Spain. She also posts recipes, restaurant reviews and the occasional fashion post.










Another traveler I like to virtually follow through her adventures is Simplicity is Beauty
Great London restaurant reviews, advice on beauty products and general lifestyle awesomeness.








Milk Bubble Tea is a sweet little blog featuring cute lifestyle things like puppies, adorable stationary, pretty interior ideas, her favorite current TV shows and beauty product recommendations. I'm in love with her 'mostly white' house.









Posh, Broke and bored is a party girl who shares her expensive wardrobe and amazing holidays, she also reviews London restaurants - mostly in Shoreditch, visits interesting London events and also produces and illustrates her own online comic book called Audaciously yours which is definitely worth a look.








I do love a million other blogs but these are my favorites right now, but my preferences change all the time so I might just do another bloggers spotlight later in the year.

Happy internet surfing!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the mention lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the mention! It has made my day =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thank you so much for the mention hun :') xxxxxxx
    i've been looking for new blogs so will definitely check these out :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete