Sunday, 4 January 2015

Best of 2014

What have I done in 2014? I graduated with a 2:1 in English Literature and Creative writing, got a job at WH Smiths where I was offered a promotion on day 3 (not kidding), lost half a stone in weight, baked Lemon drizzle cake, cinnamon buns, coffee cake, pastel colored rice crispy treats, spiced apple cake with caramel sauce, cake-pops, pumpkin bread, and banana pancakes. I experimented with make-up more, saw Paramore, Lady Gaga and Motorhead in concert, got more into drawing, started to recognize and deal with my anxiety, drank way too much alcohol, started and finished all seasons of Dexter and Breaking Bad, and almost, almost finished my novel - which I still don't have a title for.

It was really fun putting this post together, looking back through the year has made me realize what a fun one it has been. New Years resolution? more of the same!




















































































































The last few are from New Years eve, don't ask about the blow up doll, I don't even know haha. I have a lot of projects lined up for this year including new blog posts, trying to get published, etc etc. There was a period after leaving University where I had 0 motivation for anything. Now I'm excited about the future again. Thanks for reading, hope you had a great year too.

xoxo <3




1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year lovely!
    I hope 2015 is a good one for you :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete

A beginners guide to fitness

I get asked a lot of fitness related questions, how do I find motivation to get in the gym? What exercises are best for weight loss? I...