Sunday, 8 February 2015

Weekly Inspirations





















Music


I've been playing this song over and over, I'm yet to check out the rest of Taylor Swifts album but I've heard its great. This song is so catchy, and the video is funny.






I'm not a huge fan of Imagine Dragons, but this song is so so good. Its a deep bass, angsty sounding song. I didn't put the official video here because it has a lot of pauses in it which I find kind of annoying.





Books





I haven't been reading much lately but I stumbled across Pretty Honest by Sali Huges though multiple recommendations from beauty bloggers. Its essentially a book of essays on beauty, Hughes gives advice on everything from how to treat your skin type and how to get the most out of beauty treatments. Its informative, frank, funny at times and very interesting. If you're a skincare nerd, this one is for you.



TV



In between episodes of The Vampire Diaries and The Walking Dead, Parks and Recreation is my latest TV binge of choice, its a little weird, a little funny, my kind of show. I also really want to read the book by Amy Poehler Yes Please.

1 comment:

  1. another great inspo post! that studded jacket <3 so pretty
    xo

    ReplyDelete