Saturday, 14 March 2015

Weekly Inspirations

























Film:

The Soloist




I'd forgotten what an incrediable film this is. Really a work of art in the way it shows human understanding, homelessness, compassion, friendship and mental illness. I didn't know it was based on a true story until now, which makes the story all the more powerful. I wasn't even a big fan of Robert Downey Jr or Jamie Foxx before seeing the film, but their performances were so good that after seeing it I searched for all the films they'd ever made, and watched them. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor and see it, see it several times.




Music:

I can't stop listening to old and unreleased Lana Del Rey songs, her sound was so different back then, when she was known as Lizzy Grant. 'Disco' is my favorite song to listen to with headphones in, super loud, while scrolling through Tumblr with my coffee in the morning.



Around the web:


This video came out around Valentines day, super cute.







No comments:

Post a Comment

A beginners guide to fitness

I get asked a lot of fitness related questions, how do I find motivation to get in the gym? What exercises are best for weight loss? I...