Thursday, 9 April 2015

Photo Diary

Even with the stress of work I feel like I'm happier than I've ever been, not a lot of people can say that so I'm grateful, whatever's working, I hope it keeps working! its much sunnier in London these days, but you wouldn't know it by people walking around topless already (this is not the beach, put your shirt back on) I don't mind really though, everyone's so much nicer in warmer weather.

I've been trying to make time for fun stuff, it never feels like there's enough time but for the things that really matter to you, you'll make time. I'm starting to realize there's a wealth of restaurants, bars and attractions in London and I intend to find them all this Summer. Side note: last night I finally finished the first draft of my novel! I have been writing this story since I was 16, on and off. Now I'm in the gritty but overall satisfying stage of editing. Anyway, here's what I've been up to.








































2 comments:

  1. awesome photo diary, as always! your cat looks so cute and omg pizzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaa :D where/why padlocks??

    congratulations on finishing your first draft hun. That must be an amazing feeling! Do you have plans to release it once you're happy with it?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks =)

      The padlocks are in Shoreditch, East London. I'm not sure why they're there haha, but me and my friend saw it and thought it was cute. I assume they are copying/paying homage to the lock bridge in Paris xoxo

      Delete

A beginners guide to fitness

I get asked a lot of fitness related questions, how do I find motivation to get in the gym? What exercises are best for weight loss? I...