Saturday, 13 June 2015

Review: Eyes uncovered nude bronze palette






I spotted this tiny little palette in a superdrug, and after Amelia Liana's recommendation I bought two of the three versions, the other one I have is all mattes in nude colors, the one I'm reviewing today is the nude bronze version.







(with flash)

There are 6 colors, an off white, a champagne pink (like a more icy white version of 'Sin' from the naked palette) a light yellow gold, a dark brown gold, a dark rose gold pink and a medium toned brown (would be dark brown on lighter skin tones)

All shades are shimmery, no glitters, no mattes.













For such shimmery shades, this looks very natural on the eyes. There are two colors that look almost exactly the same on my eye lids (the second and the fifth ones) I would have liked a black in there or a grey, but other than that its a good range. The brown, bronzey shades are my favorite, they look like a more golden version of my skin,

In the picture above I have a light wash of color on, but you can also pack on the color with a flat shader brush and really build it up to be opaque. The packaging is tiny and weighs practically nothing, perfect for travelling. For the price point, these are incredible, the pigment is decent, the texture of the shadows are soft and very blend-able. And they are only £3.99 each, available from both Boots and Superdrug.

1 comment:

  1. really pretty colours and so cheap too! awesome find!
    xo

    ReplyDelete