Monday, 9 November 2015

Outfit of the Day



I've been trawling through Lookbook and stalking the Vogue Youtube channel in search of style inspiration lately. I've been in a huge clothes rut lately, wearing the same things day in and day out, so I bought some new things and had a massive clear out of my overstuffed wardrobe. I suggest doing a clear out at least twice a year, and not just so you can buy new clothes! if you don't wear it and it isn't a special piece, give it away, to friends, family, charity, don't hold on to things you don't wear.



I got this peasant blouse at Tk Maxx for £20 which for the quality is pretty good.



It has draw string tassels at the collar with silver studs, and a floral stitching neckline.




Shoes are black Converse trainers, £48



Jeans are skinny fit from Asos, £35




I've been searching forever for the perfect nude lipstick, its very hard to find flattering nudes for anyone darker than a medium tan (may write a seprate blog post about this soon) but I've finally found two, one is Birkin Brown by Charlotte Tilbury, the other is the one I'm wearing in the photo - shade 48 in the new Rimmel Kate Moss lasting finish nude collection.




Eye shadow is 'Substitute for love' all over the lid and 'freshly toasted' in the crease, both by Zoeva, Eyeliner is Stila Stay all day. Mascara is Maybelline Lash Sensational.




Base is Loreal True Match, concealer is Maybelline fit me, powder by Fashion Fair, blush is MAC in Razin, brows BH Cosmetics brow kit and Loreal brow artist plumper, highlighter the pink shimmery one by MUA (Superdrug) which if I remember correctly is only £3?! its a fantastic hightlight that gives skin serious glow.










Nails are by Nails Inc in Grosvenor Crescent, a deep plum like brown that's so dark its almost black.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Streat Life festival at Alexandra Palace

I'm all about festivals (I've been to 4 this year already) so when I heard about the street food and craft beer festival hap...